Tongue Twister Trouble


This is what i found when i wrote in search web pages for 'Twisted tongue'
> Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit
of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so 'twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter! > I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

Dah terbelit belom? Bawah ade lagi..

Stupid superstition! (pendek kot!)

What a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister...


How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.
(Hamek kaw!)

Good enough? Try this!



haha..! Enjoy the killin' show..gile punye katon!





Oihh jangan terbelit sudah!

No comments: