The story of Salihin Suhaimi

Dear Diary,

Owh fuck its 2022 and here I am again mumbling about guys that entered my life. This is not a love story but rather replicating 500 Days of Summer with me being 'Tom'. Its not a real Tinder slander as I'm not being slandered in any ways. But I rather projecting this as I'm meeting someone that I believe is the one and loving the idea of him. But little did I know that my believe could lead to a disastrous situation (for me). Because I was wrong about everything including his mixed signal. I'm to naïve maybe lols.

I already knew that thing gonna end once I gave my everything and that intuition was indeed right and its happening. The thing about me is that, I'm not going to give everything and anything to just anyone, but anyone would not reciprocate the same energy as me. Maybe I fall too much this time thinking that everyone is the same. 

For a well reserved and introverted kind of person like me, I valued love as much I valued myself. But, the idea of love can be vary from one human to another. and I forgot that fact. I feel pity for myself, but what has been done, is already done. And there is no turning back.

*Alexa plays MCR - The foundations of decay

So, long story short, I'm gonna end this feelings for him right on his birthday on 21st June 2022. please give me another month to move on, its so tiring to cry your heart out everyday. But as everyone said, time heals. Yes I hope so too.

And btw, I read a lot of books this year just to keep myself sane and not being too far away from reality. One of the book is 'Hes just not that into you'. Funny how the title itself is mind-blowing.

He's just not that into you if:

1. He's not asking you out

2. He's not calling you

3. He's not dating you

4. He's not having sex with you

5. He's having sex with someone else

6. He only wants to see you when He's drunk

7. He's disappeared on you

And the list goes on..

Here's the popcorn. Enjoice love <3


Salihin Suhaimi X Shilibean X Starlihin X Ein X Awak

I love you and thank you

Gtg everyone. Adios until my next broken heart stories!

No comments: